Another Free Training, not legal advice. Pre-petition services
What you will need before you can file.
- copies of your Debts,-bills, invoices,attorney letters, ect.
- Last years and the years before state & federal tax returns (If required to file)
- Last 6 months pay stubs, a payroll report covering the last 6 months, for ALL jobs or 1 years profit and loss statement from your business.
- A statement for your 401 (k), IRA, KPERS or retirement account.
- Last 6 months bank statements
- current vehicle registrations
- Paperwork on any mortgage showing the interest rate, due date, late payment date, and if an adjustable note,when the interest rate is due to change.
You will need to get your pre-filing credit counselling done before you file, but it will only be current for 6 months prior to filing.
I have listed a few in the next section entitled "Debt counselling Agency"
- copies of credit reports from Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. You can get them free at www.annualcreditreport.com